Monday, September 12, 2011

Dog Of The Week ~ Teddy

May I Introduce To You ~ Teddy!
We adopted him from Social Tees in the East Village. They’re a wonderful shelter, they save many dogs and could always use a little publicity.  Not necessary, but without Social Tees rescuing him from animal control, he wouldn’t be here today.   http://www.facebook.com/SocialTeesAnimalRescue



Teddy at Home in DUMBO, waiting for a morsel of food to drop onto the floor and in his mouth.


Teddy in The Hamptons!!! "I can get really used to this place...."


Teddy hard at work as my paper weight. "Later on, I will file these papers and make my parents proud of me."


His current favorite stuffed animal, "I can't wait for the Holidays to come around again!!!"


Teddy enjoying the park.  "Ooh, do I see a pigeon in my sights"

Teddy, also known as:
 T. Bear Pickens
 Teddy Ballgame or
 Teddy Seuss!
"Teddy is a Cocker Spaniel mixed with something else; could be a deer or an
Irish Setter. He's new to the area and is still getting his feel at
the local dog parks, but he has big plans for the place (he thinks he
is a lost member of the Walentas family.)"

 For those who do not know who Mr. Walentas is, he is the mega-developer, who came up with the name D.U.M.B.O., as well, modernized the neighborhood to what it is today.  His wife Jane, is the curator of "Jane's Carousel" which is set to open on the 16th of September in Brooklyn Bridge Park.

"He loves stuffed animals, any and all dog food, belly rubs and, oddly enough, he enjoys baths.
He also told his parents he's looking forward to crisp morning walks along the
river, although that could be his dad projecting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment