Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dog of the Week ~ "Harry" T.

Here is our first canine installment of the NEW Dog of the Week, Please meet "Harry"

Here is a photo of Harry. He is a country dog that re-located to DUMBO last year. City life has been great for him as the breed can be protective and anti-social. But riding in elevators with lots of dogs and people has made him a better dog!

























Hello, my name is Harry and I am a Miniature Schnauzer. I was born on December 3, 2007 in Ipswich, Massachusetts to a family of four in a house with five acres of land. Not sure what happened, mid-life crisis or something, but my humans decided to move to Brooklyn, New York.

Harry T. , Brooklyn, New York, now I live in a loft and we go to dog runs. At first I was in shock over how many dogs live on my land. And so many that are my size! My humans had to buy these eco-friendly plastic bags to clean up after me. How embarrassing is that!  I do like all the smells here though and the Brooklyn Bridge Park is pretty cool. I also like to go to Hillcrest Park in the morning where I am trying to make friends.

 My big question is though, what happened to the CAR?

- Excerpt taken from Harry's owner and new to the DUMBO BARKS blog, Welcome Guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment