Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrity Dog Owner in DUMBO

Celebrity Dog Owner Spotted in DUMBO

So, Thursday morning, I made my usual trek to the Brooklyn Bridge Park Dog Run under the Manhattan Bridge. I came across a former tenant from my apartment with his two dogs in the run and another dog owner whom I have never seen before in the neighborhood. She had a Chocolate Lab, whose name I am unaware of, but I may have heard "Penguin".

Anyway, as I got closer to the woman, wearing an overcoat, long scarf and hiding behind a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. Low and behold it was Anne Hathaway of the Silver Screen. I posted the pic on Facebook, obviously, soon after, I was getting comments of being a "Stalker".  I mean c'mon already, I pretended to take a video of Maisy, so I got a photo of the starlet watching her lab run amok in the dog run.

Anne had recently been engaged to another actor not sure of his name or his previous works in the entertainment field, but a pic was taken of the two of them in Fort Greene park.  So without further ado, here is Anne Hathaway with her Chocolate Lab:



No comments:

Post a Comment